Zucchini Casserole Recipe
Zucchini Casserole Recipe - Recipe for Zucchini Casserole
Fresh summer flavors in this simple vegetable recipe with fresh tomatoes and zucchini casserole. Perfect served by your favourite grilled meats, poultry and even fish. Or serve it as a main course or as a side dish. It is hearty and flavorful and surely a hit on the dinner table!
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
2) Using a 9 x 9 inch pan or casserole dish, lightly butter the bottom and all edges.
3) In a large bowl add the Parmesan cheese, Cheddar Cheese, basil, oregano, garlic. Season with salt and black pepper.
4) Slice up the zucchini and place half the amount on the pan.
5) Spread 1/4 of the herb and cheese mixture on top of the zucchini.
6) Then arrange half of the tomatoes on top of the cheese mixture.
7) Sprinkle another 1/4 of the cheese mixture on the tomatoes.
8) Repeat layers.
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 to 3 medium zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 4 to 5 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs (unflavored)
|Zucchini Frittata Recipe||Frittata Zucchini Recipe|